Glass Reinforced Concrete

Glass Reinforced Concrete is another way of saying Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete. GRC (Glass Reinforced Concrete) or GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete) is the same product. It is called or more commonly know in Europe as GRC and to us in America it is probably more common to hear it called GFRC.

About Corey Turcotte

GFRC Construction GFRC Equipment Corey Turcotte
This entry was posted in GFRC General Info and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.